Clad in beautiful Cape sandstone, nestled high up in the Hout Bay valley on the wooded southern slopes of Table Mountain, in an area of outstanding natural beauty, lies the Tarragon. Boasting magnificent 360 degree panoramic valley and mountain views, her unique location offers peace and tranquillity supported by personal outdoor entertainment areas, a large swimming pool, barbecue facilities and exquisite koi ponds.
Whether you want to soak up the ambience with a glass of wine after a lazy lunch, relax by the pool, or chill out on the double African hammock, The Tarragon is ideal. It is also the ideal location from which to explore Cape Town and its Peninsula. The magnificent Chapmans Peak Drive, three beautiful, unspoilt beaches with magnificent views(Hout Bay, Sandy Bay and Llandudno) are all only five minutes away. The city centre and waterfront are a scenic twenty minutes drive,or in ten minutes you could be wine tasting at a Constantia wine estate.
The Tarragon is set in over 8000m2 of an exclusive and safe area of Hout Bay known as Tarragona. With its beautiful landscaped gardens, large inviting pool, barbecue area with spectacular views and koi ponds, one has a feeling of space, tranquillity and oneness with the beautiful surroundings. You can even be walking on Table Mountain within three minutes of leaving your cottage. Peacocks, Egyptian geese, cormorants, butterflies, and dragonflies are just some of our other daily visitors.
All cottages feature:
▪ Self contained
▪ Own individual outdoor entertainment area
▪ Television with M-net and satellite transmission
▪ Digital telephone
▪ Fully equipped kitchens with Bosch dishwashers, microwaves and fridges
▪ All bathrooms finished in either travertine or slate
▪ All bedrooms have ample floor to ceiling
▪ Hair dryers provided
▪ Each bedroom has a remote alarm
connected to ADT Security
▪ Elegantly furnished surroundings
▪ Secure off-street parking
▪ Supplied quality linen and towels
▪ All beds have leather headboards
▪ Serviced Monday to Friday
▪ Laundry service available
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
Rates:Rates per cottage are influenced by length of stay, number of people, and time of year.